1. How to order pocket WiFi router when you are traveling to Japan?
- Chose traffic plan.
- Enter number of days and click “Add to cart” button.
- Proceed to checkout page.
- Fill in delivery address, delivery date, your name and flight number in case of delivery to airport. Please make sure that name in your hotel reservation is the same with the one you filled in the order.
- Checkout via paypal
2. How to pick up pocket wifi router from an airport?
- We will send you email after pocket wifi router has been sent to your location.
- Please reply to the email upon collecting the router.
- If you had any difficulties collecting router, please inform immediately. If router wasn’t collected, it could be difficult to provide another one.
3. How to return mobile router before leaving Japan?
Put router, charger and cable into original vinyl pack.
- Pack it into returning envelope and make envelope as flat as possible ~2cm.
- Please do not leave pocket wifi router at hotel front desk. Drop it to postbox yourself. Otherwise it will significantly delay the return.
- If possible, please send a short confirmation message after router return has been completed.
4. About router usage
- Disable automatic iCloud and Google Photos backups when connected to WiFi. System/application updates runs automatically when laptop or smart phone connected to Wi-Fi. Switch them off on your laptop and smart phone to not run out of prepaid traffic.
- When in a hotel with Free Wi-Fi, use it to save bandwidth and better speed.
- Switch router off when you don’t use it during night hours. Connected devices can still consume traffic in background mode.
- If router stopped working for whatever reason, please let us know first. DO NOT RESET router settings.
- Do not change Wi-Fi password.
- Even if you use unlimited plan, these measures are still highly recommended
- There is QR code on the router’s back. Scan it with your smart phone to setup Wi-Fi connection instantaneously.
- Charge router every day to make sure you don’t run out of battery.